1. How do I make a purchase online?
- Find a product that you like and select the colour of your choice
- Make sure you preferred 'colour' is highlighted
- Click the color button ‘Add to bag'
- Your product will be added to your bag in the top right corner
- Proceed to check out & payment
2. How do I check out?
- Select your product, choose size and click ‘Add to bag’.
- At the top right corner of the homepage, click on the colored button ‘Check out’
- Review your details and click ‘Check out securely’
3. How many days would it take for my parcel to arrive?
3-5 working days for delivery within Peninsular Malaysia.
5-6 weeks for delivery to Sabah and Sarawak.
Delivery are subject to delays if there are special season (eg. festive season or any online sales campaign etc.)
4. Can I make a purchase online and pick the items up at the boutique?
Yes, you can. Please include a note on the pick up when you are doing the online purchasing.
5. What are the shipping costs?
Postage is calculated based on volumetric weight and destination. It is calculated automatically when you make an order online. You can also check the delivery status through the system.
6. Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from the Malaysia.
7. What should I do if the hijab I purchased has a defect?
- If the hijab has any defects (eg. the stone from the embellishments came off ), you can fill in the refund form available at www.naelofar.com
- Click on the Refund/Exchange Form
- Fill in the form then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please read through our return terms and condition.
8. What payment method can I use?
You can use any of the cards listed below to pay for your order;
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
We take security very seriously so you can rest assure when you enter any of your details they'll be safe with us.
9. Your order is missing?
Let us know and we will check the delivery status and speed up the shipping process for you. After we have checked your tracking no, we will send you the update through emails.